Meet'N'Fuck Therapy Meet'N'Fuck Therapy

Change of style.

It was great. This is a lot better than shaking the mouse up and down etc. Great work, hope you don't change your style ;)

TimeBomb90second TimeBomb90second

Flawless.

Perfect animation, really smooth style. And nice suspense, too :) Great work, keep it up.

BoomsticK BoomsticK

Simple but great.

it may not seem like much, but it's a great time killer let me tell you that. I love how the bullet are not shot as one, but many ones against different directions. That added a whole new level. Simple, but great.

Geometry Shape Shifter Geometry Shape Shifter

Hmm...

Nice idea, and it's really fun to play. But there's one small problem though. When the shapes get in with each other no matter what shape you turn into you destroy some but you lose lives as well. If they didn't interact with each other, you got yourself a pretty good time killer. Keep it up.

Error Message Error Message

Man :)

Great idea to piss people off :) But I liked it a lot :) I clicked the wrong OK though :( Anyways, it must have been a pain in the ass to do this, so 5/5, congrats. XD

Penboy responds:

Thanks ^-^

PowerStar: Kids PowerStar: Kids

Hmm...

Not bad...It's quite simple and dull. Maybe if you find something else that'll make it more exciting it will be better. Looking forward to PowerStar: Adult though ^^ Now I'm sure that'll be exciting :D

Space Sphere Space Sphere

Could have better...

The controls were messed up, it didn't move properly. The "up" key to be exact. And you might want to add some new ideas, 'cause a game like this already has been made. So you need to make difference.

Super tennis Super tennis

It's so good :)

Satisfied? :D Great game, nice work.

Alternate Commissar Alternate Commissar

w00t!

I sure enjoyed it!Great!

collection of small anims collection of small anims

Ok.

I don't know why but I like it :) It was fun to watch, made me chuckle a couple of times. 3/5.